Ministering to teens is challenging. What do young people need from a teen ministry to help them become strong, productive Christians?
In our new free ebook Effective Ministry to Teens, you will find:
- The latest research on the developing teen brain and its impact on learning and spiritual formation
- How to engage teens in lessons that teach important biblical truths and Christian life skills, as well as ways to create experiences and activities that provide them with guided practice
- Educational best practices to make Bible classes as effective as possible
- Ways to help teens find meaning, purpose and community within the Church
- Important information on effective ways to minister to young people facing a variety of issues and challenges
Effective Teen Ministry is a ministry handbook for anyone working with teenagers. Author Thereasa Winnett is the founder of Teach One Reach One Ministries. With a degree in education and decades of ministry experience, she has been asked to conduct numerous seminars, including sessions at the Points of Light National Conference, the National Urban Ministry Conference and as a guest lecturer at Ukrainian Bible Institute.