Everything in the Teach One Reach One program revolves around the Bible story. Here are some tips for telling Bible lessons in memorable ways.
1. Find the story in a Bible written at the reading level of your class. (NIrV is at a 3rd grade reading level.)
2. Write the story down, deleting any verses not directly relevant to the story (long lists of names, etc.).
3. Practice telling the story, adding expression to your voice and using your face and body to interpret the emotions of the story. (If you are interested in becoming a better storyteller, you may find The Art of Story Telling to be very helpful.)
4. Tell the story to your class. Draw them into the story by launching straight into the story without any introduction.
5. At the end of the story, ask your class what God wants us to learn from it.