Teach One Reach One Ministries needs your help to continue to provide free resources to help programs working with children and teens around the world. Why should you donate? Here’s a quick look at everything we do.
All of these resources are offered for FREE on our site:
- Hundreds of lesson plans and activity ideas for children and teens
- Living the Christian Life teen curriculum
- Baptism Study e-book
- Mastering Mission Trips Serving Children and Teens e-book
- A variety of volunteer training resources
- Printable resources for parents
- Twelve workshop topics for training at churches, ministries, and conferences worldwide
- A growing library of videos and scripts
- Resources translated into both Russian and Spanish
- A comprehensive parenting blog with almost 1,000 posts
- Teaching Tips for Christian Volunteers blog, updated once a week and emailed on Sundays
Our team of volunteers generously donate their time to provide these resources to you without cost.
There are, however, a lot of costs associated with our work. We are so very thankful to the generous donors who have already provided us with the funds necessary to cover website hosting fees and a small stipend for our summer interns.
Your donation will fund mini-grants for programs who desire on site training and consultation but cannot afford to cover transportation costs.
Your generous contribution will allow those churches, ministries, and nonprofit organizations in most need of Teach One Reach One Ministries’ workshops to have access to the consultation and training that will help them to better their efforts for children and teens. Once the mini-grant covers the necessary transportation costs, we provide the training, consultation, and resources completely free of cost.
We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization, so all donations are tax-deductible. Our most up to date tax documents are available upon request – just contact us.
You can donate through PayPal or send us a check made out to Teach One Reach One Ministries. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.