God has blessed this ministry and we are constantly adding to the resources designed to help Christian parents and the volunteers working with kids and teens in churches, faith-based tutoring programs and on the mission fields of the world.
Currently, these are just some of the resources you can find on our website or can attain by contacting us directly through the contact us feature on our websites.
- Over 200 Bible lessons. Designed originally with children in mind, these lessons have also been used with adults. Each contains a direct link to the appropriate scriptures in the NIrV translation (used because it is a translation written on a 3rd grade reading level), learning objectives and interesting facts. Each Bible lesson also connects to activities that tie that Bible story to a variety of subjects appropriate for both churches and faith-based tutoring.
- Learning Activities Connected to Specific Bible Stories and a Variety of Subjects. These activities are designed to be hands-on, meaningful and memorable. There are activity ideas for Bible lessons, application of Bible stories, service projects and a variety of faith-based tutoring topics like ESL, Language Arts, Math, Science, Health & Hygiene and even Sustenance and Survival. These are still in development and new activities are added regularly. Also, be on the lookout for our new preschool activities!
- Teen Devotionals. These are devotional lessons that are one to four lessons long and are appropriate both for teen devotionals and substituting in a teen Bible class when no literature has been provided.
- Living the Christian Life Teen Curriculum. These extended teen lessons are designed to provide a lesson on critical Christian Life Skills and then give the teens specific instruction and guided practice in those skills. Each lesson can be used in an extended class period or broken up over two class periods.
- Teaching Tips for Christian Volunteers Blog. This once weekly blog contains tips, ideas, best practices, book reviews and more. You can access it through the website, the Teach One Reach One Facebook page or sign up to have them delivered straight to your email (at one of our seminars or on the sidebar of our website). We even have a search feature on our blog so you can look for every post on a particular topic.
- Free E-Books. We have two free e-books you can read online or load in your e-reader. Our Baptism Study with Leader Guide has everything a volunteer or parent needs to comfortably study baptism with a young person (or anyone really). Mastering Mission Trips Serving Children and Teens has all of the information you will need to run a successful mission trip serving kids and teens. From tips to ideas and best practices, this e-book will help you and your team be well prepared.
- Volunteer Training Resources. Here you will find many of our most important seminar handouts from connecting Bloom’s Taxonomy to the Bible class to asking better questions in Bible classes and so much more. You can find resources to help improve your own skills or to use in training your volunteers. It doesn’t include everything we discuss in our workshops, but it will give you some personal development training.
- Christian Parenting Blog. This is a great resource to share with the parents of your students or to use yourself. New posts are made three times a week and include tips, encouragement, book reviews, ideas and more. You can also use the search feature to read all previous posts on any topic of interest.
- Printable Parenting Resources. These tip sheets are designed to give parents help at home with many issues important in Christian parenting. From how to help your kids learn to read the Bible to how to teach them to manage their conflicts in godly ways, there are printable parenting resources on a variety of topics (and we are adding new ones constantly.) Many of these are also available in Spanish.
- Private Parenting Like Hannah Facebook Community. Here you will find daily Christian parenting challenges- one little thing to do each day to enhance your Christian parenting, links to blog posts and our new weekly LIVE videos – interviews of experienced Christian moms on a variety of topics from racism to special needs to sibling conflict and more. You (or other parents you know) have to click “ask to join” the first time you go to the page, but we will approve you quickly. This is also a safe place to ask your Christian parenting questions and get lots of tips from other experienced Christian moms.
- Teach One Reach One Facebook Page. We haven’t taken this group private quite yet, but you will still find daily Christian Volunteer challenges, links to blog posts and you will be one of the first to know as we post new resources.
- Seminars and Onsite Consulting. We can come to your location and conduct seminars, teach classes, guide your leaders through godly strategic planning and much more. We do ask for you to cover our travel expenses and feed and house our founder while she is in your location. There are scholarships available for ministries that don’t have the funding to cover transportation costs. Contact us to talk directly with our founder about your specific needs. Her availability goes quickly, so don’t delay if you believe this will help your ministry.
- More. So Much More. I know it’s hard to believe, but these aren’t all of the free resources on our website. We would love for you to take a look around. Our ministry is still in the infant stages so if you don’t see what you need, contact us. It may just not be on the website yet!
We hope you find these resources bless your ministry. Let us know if there is any other way we can help. We want you to be as effective as humanly possible in reaching young people for God.