Scripture: Genesis 13-14, 18-19
- Students will learn Abram’s nephew Lot was traveling with him.
- Students will learn Lot and Abram had too many animals to stay together.
- Students will learn Abram let Lot choose where he wanted to live. Lot chose an area near Sodom and Gomorrah.
- Students will learn the people living in Sodom and Gomorrah were very evil.
- Students will learn Lot had problems because he chose to live near evil people.
- Students will learn we must choose friends carefully.
- There is archaeological evidence Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed the way the Bible says they were.
- Meals given to visitors in the time of Abraham were supposed to be better than what was originally offered.