Scripture: Genesis 31-33
- Students will learn we can trust in Gods’ promises to us in the Bible
- Students will learn God can use us, even after we have made mistakes.
- Students will learn people can change and grow with God’s help.
- Students will learn it is important to forgive others.
- The person who had possession of a household’s idols was considered to be the head or heir of that household.
- Bowing down to someone seven times was a sign of one’s total submission to the other.
- Basic Literacy
- Advanced Literacy